Do I need to bring anything?
- Other than your luggage/personal items and your awesome Junior League attitude – no. Please be aware that wifi is going to be hard to access in the meeting rooms, so it’s not recommended that you bring a laptop. If you want to take pictures of the presentations on the screen, bring your phone or tablet.
What will the weather be like?
- Late March is still winter in Seattle. Bring warm clothes, a waterproof coat and an umbrella or coat with a hood. Comfortable walking shoes for the evening are also recommended.
What should I wear?
- The attire for the meetings is casual. Jeans are permitted, but please refrain from wearing exercise or athleisure clothes.
Do I need to rent a car?
- It is not necessary or recommended to rent a car. The hotel does not have a shuttle service, but an Uber/Lyft/Taxi is a quick ride from the airport. Here is a link to the transportation section of the hotel’s website which gives estimated taxi fare from the airport and parking rates.
What if I have special dietary considerations?
- When you complete your registration, please note any dietary restrictions. The Junior League of Seattle and Marriott are more than happy to comply.
What if I need a special concession or consideration?
- When you complete your registration, please note any potential concerns. The Junior League of Seattle and Marriott are more than happy to comply where possible.
For other questions, please contact us at email@example.com.