Do I need to bring anything?
- Other than your luggage/personal items and your awesome Junior League attitude – no. Please be aware that wifi is going to be hard to access in the meeting rooms, so it’s not recommended that you bring a laptop. If you want to take pictures of the presentations on the screen, bring your phone or tablet.
What will the weather be like?
- Late March is still winter in Seattle. Bring warm clothes, a waterproof coat and an umbrella or coat with a hood. Comfortable walking shoes for the evening are also recommended.
What should I wear?
- The attire for the meetings is casual. Jeans are permitted, but please refrain from wearing exercise clothes.
Do I need to rent a car?
- It is not necessary to rent a car. The hotel does not have a shuttle service. Here is a link to the transportation section of the hotel’s website which gives estimated taxi far from the airport and parking rates. An Uber/Lyft is a quick ride from the airport.
What if I have special dietary considerations?
- When you complete your registration, please notate any dietary restrictions. The hotel is more than happy to comply.
Return to Northwest Exchange homepage.