You can make a difference in our community by supporting the Junior League of Seattle!
For more than 90 years, JLS has been tackling critical issues facing our community. Each dollar used in the community by JLS is tripled in value by our volunteers’ time. Since we only invest in community programs in which we also send our talented, dedicated members to volunteer, we will more than triple your investment.
When you support JLS, your donation is amplified:
- Your donation helps to fund our community projects. You can make a real difference in helping us tackle issues facing the greater Seattle area such as food security for families, literacy for youth, and career skills for women.
- Your support helps to empower the next generation for women leaders through our training programs.
- With a history of our community programs growing into their own, independent organizations, you are supporting the future of Seattle’s nonprofit landscape.
Our mission-based projects rely on donations from individuals and organizations—your support is critical to our continued success. Here are just a few of the ways YOU can make a difference:
- Donate now!
- Attend one of our Fundraising Events.
- Gain marketing exposure through Corporate Sponsorship.
We gratefully acknowledge the generous support of our donors, sponsors and members, without whom we could not pursue our mission of serving the Seattle community.
If you would like to view our financial statements (which are prepared by our independent accounting firm), our current IRS Form 990, or our current approved budget, please email email@example.com.