The Junior League of Seattle (JLS) has a long history in the Seattle community of providing trained volunteers, developing the potential of women, and improving the community.
Membership in JLS is open to women ages 21 and older who express an interest in voluntarism. JLS requires that members attend a certain number of general meetings, trainings, and service shifts a year, as well as participate fully with their committee placement. For more information about the members' responsibilities, please see the Membership Requirements page.
Joining the JLS as a new member begins with becoming familiar with the League. Each spring, the JLS offers informal “Meet & Greets” that provide an opportunity for women to meet current members and learn more about membership requirements and expectations.
Below is this year's Meet and Greet schedule. Please click on the date to sign up and learn more about each event:
- March 16, Thursday at 7:00 p.m. - Sign up here.
- March 19, Sunday at 11:00 a.m. - Sign up here.
- March 23, Thursday at 7:00 p.m. (Eastside) - Sign up here.
- March 29, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. - Sign up here.
- April 1, Saturday at 11:00 a.m. - Sign up here.
- April 8, Saturday at 11:00 a.m. - Sign up here.
- April 8, Saturday at 1:00 p.m. - Sign up here.
- April 15, Saturday at 11:00 a.m. - Sign up here.