New Member Meet & Greets
The Junior League of Seattle (JLS) has a long history in the Seattle community of providing trained volunteers, developing the potential of women, and improving the community.
Membership in the Junior League of Seattle (JLS) is open to women ages 18 and older who express an interest in voluntarism. JLS requires that members attend a certain number of General Meetings and Trainings, do at least two Service Shifts a year, and participate fully with their committee placement. For more information about the members' responsibilities, please see the Membership Requirement page.
Joining the JLS as a New Member begins with becoming familiar with the League. Each spring JLS offers informal “Meet & Greets” that provide an opportunity for women to meet current members and learn more about membership requirements and expectations.
This year’s Meet & Greet’s will take place on the dates below. Please click on the date to sign up and learn more about each event:
- Saturday, March 28 11 a.m.- 1 p.m. (JLS Office)
- Monday, March 30 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. (Microsoft)
- Wed, April 1 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. (Zillow)
- Tuesday, April 7 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. (Olive 8)
- Thursday, April 9 6 – 8 p.m. (Private Home in Laurelhurst)
- Sunday, April 12 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. (JLS Office)
- Wed, April 15 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. (AGC Building)